Intervolt DCC 12v 25A Pro Charging Kit
- True 25 Amp charger, that is, 25 Amps at 50?C all day, every day. In addition the DCC Pro will continue charging at reduced output right up to 85?C!
- Kitted with a market first, in-cabin display for remote monitoring of the auxiliary charging status from both main and solar power charging sources.
- Complete MPPT solar charge controller capable of handling 250 Watts of power with up to 30% greater efficiency than a standard PWM regulator.
- Sealed to IP67 standard and is designed to be mounted in the engine bay or on the chassis itself. The DCC Pro can handle temporary submersion!
- Capable of monitoring two chargers on a single display
- Remote Display can accept and monitor two Individual Charging Devices at once! No need to purchase a second display when two auxiliary batteries are used.
- Remote monitoring from the comfort of the driving seat
- Solar ready ? no need for a separate regulator or relay
- Under bonnet charging device is dust and water proof
- The best in-class performance for a charger of this size
- 2 Year National Warranty
Input Voltage ?
? ? Main: 9 ? 17 VDC,
? ? Solar Input: 27 VOC max. (open circuit ? no load)
Continuous Rating ? 25 Amps @ 50?C
Current Draw ?
? ? Charging Device: Including LED indicator <10mA ? ? Remote Display: With backlight off: 10mA max, ? ? With backlight on: 30mA max [ap_divider color="#CCCCCC" style="solid" thickness="1px" width="100%" mar_top="20px" mar_bot="20px"] Boost Voltage ?
? ? Standard Lead Acid: 14.4 VDC Nominal
? ? Absorbed Glass Mat: 14.6 VDC Nominal
? ? Gelified Electrolyte: 14.2 VDC Nominal
? ? Lead Calcium: 14.8 VDC Nominal [ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”solid” thickness=”1px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”] Float Voltage ? 13.2 VDC Nominal
Electrical Protection ?
? ? Thermal overload shutdown ? auto reset
? ? Electrical overload shutdown ? auto reset
? ? Under voltage disconnect ? auto re-connect
? ? Over voltage disconnect ? auto re-connect
? ? Reverse polarity protection of main terminals [ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”solid” thickness=”1px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”] Environmental Protection ?
? ? Charging Device: IP67 (internal components only)
? ? Remote Display: IP40 (not dust or water resistant)
Operating Temperature ? -20?C to +85?C
Operating Humidity ? Up to 98%
Charging Device Materials ?
? ? Heatsink: E-Coated ADC-3 die cast aluminium
? ? Blue Plastics: Temperature resistant PC/ABS alloy
? ? Black Plastics: 15% glass reinforced PBT
? ? Transparent Plastics: Temperature resistant PMMA
Terminal Material ? Tin plated brass
Terminal Fasteners ? 304 stainless steel
Conformity ? AS/NZS CISPR 11:2004 for EMC [ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”solid” thickness=”1px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”] Dimensions ?
? ? Charging Device: 112 x 112 x 75mm (including terminal cover)
? ? Remote Display: 60 x 36 x 59mm (including mounting bracket) [/ap_toggle]
Product Code: DCC1225ACK-RP