Introducing the? Intervolt DCC 12v 25A Pro Charging device with Solar input
The DCC Pro In-Vehicle DC-DC Battery Charger was developed for the purpose of charging and maintaining any auxiliary battery in an installation where the starting battery is used as the supply source. It has been designed for use in 4WDs, RVs, buses, coaches, caravans, campers or any vehicle with a 12VDC electrical system. The DCC Pro is built for tough Australian and South African conditions. Unlike many products, particularly those produced for the European market, it is designed to maintain output in the harshest of environments under the highest ambient temperatures. As no modifications are required to the vehicles OEM wiring the wiring integrity is maintained.
- True 25 Amp charger, that is, 25 Amps at 50C all day, every day. In addition the DCC Pro will continue charging at reduced output right up to 85C!
- Complete MPPT solar charge controller capable of handling 250 Watts of power with up to 30% greater efficiency than a standard PWM regulator.
- Sealed to IP67 standard and is designed to be mounted in the engine bay or on the chassis itself. The DCC Pro can handle temporary submersion!
- Solar ready – no need for a separate regulator or relay
- Under bonnet charging device is dust and water proof
- The best in-class performance for a charger of this size
- 2 Year National Warranty
- Main: 9 – 17 VDC
- Solar Input: 27 VOC max. (open circuit – no load)
Solar Power – 250 Watts nominal (300 Watts peak)
Continuous Rating – 25 Amps @ 50C
- Charging Device: Including LED indicator <10mA
- Standard Lead Acid: 14.4 VDC Nominal
- Absorbed Glass Mat: 14.6 VDC Nominal
- Gelified Electrolyte: 14.2 VDC Nominal
- Lead Calcium: 14.8 VDC Nominal
Float Voltage – 13.2 VDC Nominal
- Thermal overload shutdown – auto reset
- Electrical overload shutdown – auto reset
- Under voltage disconnect – auto re-connect
- Over voltage disconnect – auto re-connect
- Reverse polarity protection of main terminals
- Charging Device: IP67 (internal components only)
- Operating Temperature – -20C to +85C
- Operating Humidity – Up to 98%
- Charging Device: 112 x 112 x 75mm (including terminal cover)
Product Code: DCC1225ACD-P