Powerbrake AT series high carbon discs for Ford Ranger T6
- Ford Ranger 2.0 SiT and Bi Turbo (2019 – )
- Ford Ranger 2.2 TDCi (2012 – )
- Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi (2012 – )
Benefits at a glance
- Reduced stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions.
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency.
- Improved brake modulation in wet, muddy and sandy off-road conditions.
- Improved resistance to disc distortion (warping) or cracking under extreme brake conditions.
- Significantly increased disc wear life.
- Cast from a proprietary High-Carbon cast iron alloy.
- Machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm.
- MTR (Max Temperature Recording) system.
- Dynamic balancing resulting in smooth vibration-free operation.
- Proprietary (dry) disc surface coating for quicker bed-in and max friction co-efficient.
- Wide spiral slots which clear friction gasses, debris and water from the disc surface.
The upgraded Powerbrake AT-Series High-Carbon slotted discs are unmatched in terms of performance and durability. These discs are direct replacements for the original discs on your 4×4 or SUV and require no modifications to the vehicle at all for fitment. Cast from a new High-Carbon cast iron alloy that increases the thermal conductivity of the material resulting in a reduction of thermally induced stresses in the disc during operation. The end result is an extremely stable disc casting that is more resistant to distortion (warping) or cracking than original equipment or standard aftermarket discs. The dry coating on the upgraded Powerbrake AT-Series discs has been changed from the silver coating (used previously) to the same black coating that is used on the 2-piece floating discs in the Powerbrake big brake kit and race brake systems. The black coating can handle higher temperatures and will provide improved corrosion resistance. The slot pattern employed on the Powerbrake AT series discs delivers the optimum balance of initial bite, quiet operation, fade resistance and best-in-class mud / sand / water clearance. In addition to being used by many thousands of 4×4 and SUV owners in both on-road and off-road driving conditions with excellent results, the Powerbrake AT-Series slotted discs have also been used very successfully in off-road race series such as the Donaldson Cross Country Off-road Championship. The new Powerbrake AT-Series High-Carbon discs set the benchmark in high-performance, slotted brake discs for 4×4 vehicles.
Product Code:? AT421?(Front Discs Only)